Thursday 16 October 2014

Post no.1

Uncreative name for my first post, but I thought I'd just have something up to see if anyone is interested in following me.

I know that it's hard to judge if you like a blog before they post anything, but I hope that someone may decide to take a chance on me (is that person you?).

ANYWAY, before I get carried away, I am on Bloglovin' (follow me button is on the right) and I've put up an "About the Blog" page so you can click on that to see more of my writings and find out a bit more about me.

I think that was all I wanted to say really so...

Signing off now

Dusty Foxes

P.S.: Comments can be given down below! Please??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com