Friday 4 December 2015

12 Posts Before Christmas: Stocking Stuffer/ Secret Santa ideas- under £15

Hello!

I decided to kick things off with some gift guides sorted by price. I've tried to come up with ideas from the things I already own in order to really suggest something that would be liked by the person you're buying for and who knows, maybe some of this stuff can be put on your wishlist! Personally I would love to have received any of these if I didn't own them already.

Today is going to be presents under £15 and I've split it into two categories - stocking stuffer and secret santa presents.Within that, I have some makeup ideas, skincare/body care ideas, clothing/accessories ideas and a tech idea. Plus, I've tried to link as many things as possible!


Stocking Stuffers:

Makeup:
Topshop Mini Lip Bullet Pyramid- Get Me Bodied - This is a really good size to try out a deep coloured lippy and it's already nicely packaged. There are also other colours on the site if you want a different colour

StarGazer Hair Chalk -Violet - This is a fun way to get some colour in your hair for the holiday season. I've only tried Violet so far, but it actually does show up on my dark hair and was easy enough to use. Perfect for someone who wants to play with coloured hair without the commitment- or the bleach!


skincare/body:
L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream- I love this stuff to keep my hands moisturised for the winter. Get the set if you're getting presents for more people and split them up!

clothing:
Next Woodland Animal socks- Socks are such a typical present for guys, but these ones from Next are super cute and at £8 for 4 pairs they make great stocking stuffers. Personally I would split them up though and give a pair to different people as 4 pairs of socks may be a bit too much for some people!

Movie inspired jewellery- I had to include this because I actually received this for Christmas last year, but I can't find an exact link for it. Just search on Amazon and there are a wide range of options from Lord of the Rings to the Vampire Diaries. Personally, it's not very good quality, but it's fine for a stocking stuffer and perfect for a fan of whatever series. I would just like to point out that some of these do ship from China or really far, so if you want to be sure to get it by Christmas, remember to check the delivery estimate before clicking "buy".

tech:
power bank- This is probably the most practical thing in all my gift guides this year because of the digital age and all that. I don't personally own the exact one I've linked, but I got it for my boyfriend and he loves it.

Secret Santa:
Makeup:
Makeup Revolution girls on film- LOVE this palette. I love eyeshadow and I think it's the easiest thing to gift some one as you don't need to know their exact colour match like foundation. This one from Makeup Revolution has a really nice colour selection and it's affordable too! Personally, for Secret Santa, I think I would get a few other bits (maybe from the stocking stuffer guide above) to bulk it up a bit depending on your price range.

skincare/body:
Soap & Glory Gift Set- Soap and Glory do amazing gift sets, so really, any of them would be great presents. In fact, I was hard pressed not to put more Soap and Glory in these gift guides. My pick this year was the Once Upon a Lime set, which has some of the Sugar Crush scented products and a body polisher. Sugar Crush is my favourite set, but if you think it's too sweet, they have a number of other scents.

Clothing:
Scarf- I like scarves for winter because they keep you warm. I don't have a link to my exact one, but I really like the infinity scarf/snood design because you don't need to worry too much about how to style it.

tech:
colour changing mug- Basically, it's a black mug until you pour a hot drink in it and then the design is revealed! I love the idea of this, especially if you and the person you're buying for have an inside joke. I previously got one from moonpigs and there are great personalisation options. Make sure to click to "heat and reveal" for the colour change effect!



So those are my gift ideas! Let me know if you're going to pick up any of these for Christmas presents (or even a present for yourself..)! Also, let me know what you would get for a secret santa present or a stocking stuffer!

Make sure you follow me for the next gift guide and I'm posting every other day until Christmas!

Signing off now,
Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com