Tuesday 22 December 2015

12 Posts Before Christmas: Christmas Must Haves

Hello!


We're nearing Christmas so I thought I would talk about some of my must have things to make me feel Christmassy!

1. Quality Streets. They are available all year but it's at Christmas that Quality Streets make an appearance in my home. I love the Green ones the best.

2. Costa Black Forest Hot Chocolate. I first got this 2 years ago and every Christmas since it has been my favourite seasonal drink. It doesn't feel like Christmas till I drink my first Black Forest Hot Chocolate

3. Camembert/brie. 2 of my favourite soft cheeses, I only tend to have them at this time of the year. I love warm and gooey cheese melting in my mouth. I'm so hungry thinking about it!

4. Christmas parties. I posted my Christmas party makeup before, but I just love getting dressed up for a party and having fun with my friends (and eating too much food). On Christmas Eve and Christmas day, I tend to chill out and not wear makeup and stay in my pajamas as long as possible, so I enjoy putting more effort pre-Christmas at the parties!

5. Christmas carols! What is Christmas without carols. I love singing even though I'm not very good at it, and it's been a family tradition to sing Christmas carols in the evening. My favourite ones are Joy to the World, O Come All Ye Faithful and O Holy Night.


These are just some of the material things I associate with Christmas. There are a lot more, but these are the top things that immediately make me think - Christmas! Of course there are other things such as deadlines, exams post-Christmas etc, but I don't really like thinking too much about those when I want that "festive feeling".

Let me know what makes you think of Christmas in the comments below! Hope you have a happy holiday and a Merry Christmas!

Signing off now,

Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com