Sunday 14 December 2014

Liebster Award!



I was nominated by April over at That Girl That Likes Makeup for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much!


Basically this is an award that is given to bloggers by bloggers to introduce people to new blogs.

The rules are:

  1. Link the person who nominated you
  2. Answer 11 Questions given
  3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with under 1000 followers
  4. Ask them 11 questions

Here are my answers to the questions April gave!


1.How long have you been blogging for?
I've been blogging since October this year! So that's just about 2 months...

2.Whats your favourite Holiday drink?
I would say it's the Black Forest Hot Chocolate from Costa Coffee, but at home I've been drinking peppermint tea.

3.What is your must have beauty product for travelling?
If I had to pick just one, it would probably be a tinted lip balm. But I would also take something for my eyebrows just because that would really help with photos. For the actual travel (on the plane etc), a good face wash and a rejuvenating eye cream.

4.What's your favourite season?
Definitely Autumn!

5.What do you like to do in your spare time (Other than blogging)?
Read blogs! Or watch tv series. I'm currently finishing season 9 of Supernatural.

6.Biggest Pet Peeve?
In the blogging/YouTube world, it's probably when someone is so obviously sponsored and they are clearly faking how much they "love" a product. 

In real life, it's probably when people make personal comments when they don't really know you. 

7.Favourite Food?
Either pizza or noodles. Don't make me pick one!

8.Red Wine or White Wine?
Depends on what I'm eating to be honest, but if I'm not, then it's White.

9.What Fragrance are you currently loving?
Hmm... I'm currently wearing Taylor Swift Wonderstruck, but I really want DKNY MYNY. I tried it at the airport once and I loved it!

10.Favourite quote?
Everyone is hot- Estee from Essie Button

11.What inspired your blog name?
Well, I had an email address I made ages and ages ago which was dustyfoxes so I decided to just make a blog from it!


So I now nominate


My questions for them are:
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
2. If you could have a lunch party with 5 other people, who would they be? (fictional characters and people who have died also allowed)
3. If there was one thing you would have liked to known before you started blogging, what would it have been?
4. Where do you write your blog posts?
5. Where would you go on holiday if you had a free trip?
6. What is your favourite comfort food?
7. If you had to pick a season to live in eternally, which would you pick?
8. What beauty-related step do you skip?
9. What is your favourite place to shop?
10. What is the hardest part about being a blogger?
11. Where do you find blogs to follow?

So there it is! Sorry for the late post today, I had a bit of trouble picking questions!

Let me know if you've ever been nominated for this award in the comments below and if you like, you can let me know your answers to the questions as well. Also, go check out all the lovely ladies linked in this post!

Signing off now

Dusty Foxes.

2 comments:

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com