Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!!

Hello!
Can you believe it's 2016 already? I certainly can't.

I won't be posting this 2 weeks as I am taking a break to do spend some time with family and friends and spend the first 2 weeks of 2016 getting back on track with life. Time to bust out some new year resolutions and try and keep them this time.

Anyway, wishing you all the best and hope your year is going well so far!

If you want to keep up with me, I have various social media accounts that I update (infrequently).

Twitter: @DustyFoxes
Instagram: @DustyFoxes
Snapchat: Dustyfoxes

Basically it's all DustyFoxes.

Please do add me and if you want a follow back, comment your username down in the comments (or send me a message) so I know you're from my blog and I will follow you back!

Sending you all the best wishes for the new year!

Signing off now,
Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com