Sunday 2 November 2014

Review: MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint

MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint. L:Bring it Back, R: A Girl Like Me

Stick formed makeup seems to be a thing now, ever since the Clinique Chubby Sticks and I decided to give this offering from MUA (Make Up Academy) a try, especially as it was affordable and within my budget (unlike Clinique...) So how did these fare?

MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint. L:Bring it Back, R: A Girl Like Me
I tried 2 shades, Bring it Back and A Girl Like Me. Really nice neutral shades that are easy to wear. They were easy to apply and I like wearing A Girl Like me all over my lid with Bring it back in the outer corner near the lash line to add a little definition. The product is creamy and blends well, but it was a bit disconcerting to apply the first few times for me. It was almost like I was poking my eyeball so be careful not to press too hard!

However.... I found these crease terribly on my oily lids. So I have to use a primer underneath to make sure it doesn't end up looking really weird. They don't last all day on me (so tint is a bit misleading), but are easy enough to re-apply, but if you're not keen on checking your makeup throughout the day, these may not be for you.

There are 6 shades in the range and you can find them here at the MUA site. Priced at £3.00 each. 

I also found some other reviews you may like to check out.


I have read lots of reviews on this product and it seems that the general consensus is that it's great (especially for the price).

Agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments below.

Signing off now,

Dusty Foxes.

P.S.: If you enjoyed this review, follow me! Links in side bar.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no what a shame, they look so promising but I hate shadows that crease :( xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a shame, but they're pretty cheap so I don't mind as much. :)

      Delete

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com