Sunday 9 November 2014

Autumn Tag!

image cr: http://www.makeup-pixi3.com/2014/09/the-autumn-tag-2014.html


I saw this tag on Tales of a Pale Face by the lovely Kat and I thought I would share my version of the Autumn Tag!


1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
#TBH I don't drink coffee (except in rare exceptions when I need an energy boost) and I don't really like the taste of it. So I'm going for Black Forest Hot Chocolate from Costa Coffee. As I haven't been to Costa recently, I'm not sure if they have it this year, but last year I spent my free minutes between classes getting this delicious drink! Definitely a fav!

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I love my boots from Clarks. They are the perfect pair to wear in my opinion as they look nice with everything I tend to wear (skirts with leggings mostly) and are super comfortable. I use a waterproofing polish so that adds to their usefulness, especially in the rainy weather.
Occasionally, I also add on a beanie, Mine is pale pink and was handmade by a friend.

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I rarely change up my music preferences, Mainly because I tend to listen to the same songs over and over. I have noticed though, in Autumn I tend to listen to piano a bit more, especially Yiruma. The soft music really suits the sound of raindrops and makes me feel cosy (especially when I'm wrapped up under my covers!)

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
Right now I am using Taylor Swift Wonderstruck and a Vanilla Caramel scent I got from France when I was on holiday there last year. I really like ALL of Taylor Swift's perfumes (Swiftie here...) and Taylor was my go-to summer scent, but around this time, I tend to lean more towards sweeter more full scents. I call it "cosy scents".

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I am one of those unfortunate people who cannot have candles because my accommodation doesn't allow it, so I'll skip this question this year.

6.  What do you love most about Autumn?
I love the colder weather. I love wearing comfy hoodies and jumpers so the cooler weather is perfect for that, but it isn't so cold that I need to throw on a thick coat like in winter. Also, it's the perfect excuse to stay in and watch movies and wear comfy pajamas (not that I need an excuse).

7.  Favourite makeup look?
I still go for a neutral eye with lots of shimmer, but I change up my blushers to more plummy tones. As I don't have many plum blushes, I've been using Sleek Flushed a lot. Any recommendations are appreciated!!

8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Not really an Autumn thing, but I'm a November baby, so I'm looking forward to my birthday! I'm also looking forward to getting some (more) super cosy tights from Primark. In fact I may just go now.....


What are you looking forward to this Autumn? Let me know in the comments below! Also leave a link if you've done this tag! I love reading them :)

Signing off now,

Dusty Foxes.

4 comments:

  1. I love posts like this because it helps you learn more about people! Nice post. And happy birthday this month!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love reading tags too :D

      Delete
  2. 1. The Starbucks peppermint mocha totally gets me in the mood for fall and winter, especially the holidays!! It's almost like a yummy peppermint hot chocolate with whipped cream - so so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing! I may have to go try that out now, thanks! :D

      Delete

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com