Sunday 24 January 2016

Back to Blogging

Hello!

I've been in a funk lately when it comes to blogging. I don't know whether it's because the days are so grey that getting lighting for a picture is impossible, or because I've been lazing around and not feeling like beauty stuff.

I know that blogging is just my hobby, but at the same time, I want to make sure that I am actively trying to do it. So I decided to really think about what I am doing with my blog and why I am blogging.

I think the main reason why I blog is because I have opinions and I want to share them. I enjoy reading reviews or hauls or even just chatty posts. There's something about blogging that I loved when I started, and I feel like maybe I'm losing that because I feel like there's something to prove. Which is not to say there is, because I don't think I am really being forced into something I don't enjoy. I think I'm just getting too caught up into what I'm doing with my blog that I'm starting to become detached from what I really want to say. So this year, I'm going to work on it and hopefully be able to write posts that really convey what I want to say.

On a lighter note, I did a few series last year such as my 12 Posts before Christmas and my Sample Sunday in November. I really enjoyed doing them and I'm wondering if I should keep doing series? Let me know in the comments below!

Signing off now
Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com