Sunday 23 November 2014

Feel Unique Unique Member

Feel Unique Unique Member - Dusty Foxes Beauty Blog

So I was browsing Feel Unique which is one of my favourite online stores when I somehow stumbled across their Unique Member page (as you do when you're trying not to checkout and spend all your food money by staying on the site for as long as you can).

Basically, it's form you sign up for and you can choose a brand that you like the most (that makes you feel the most "unique") and you can get 10% off FOR LIFE! So as I've been eyeing the Urban Decay Naked Palettes (among others) as I missed out on the Naked Vault, I decided to put Urban Decay down but you can change it after 6 months.

There are terms and conditions though, you have to be a registered member and you've had to have made a purchase with them before. I definitely fulfil those 2 conditions, so I signed up. Best of all, this membership is FREE. I tried and I can anything from Urban Decay off including the Pulp Fiction Palette.

There are exceptions to this, and those are Stila, Lily Lolo, ghd and Ole Hendrikson. Which I wish could change (especially ghd and Stila as I want to try those the most), but these brands don't usually have offers on them so I guess that's kinda expected.

Also, since we're on the topic of Feel Unique, I wanted to add that if you spend over £30, you get to choose 2 samples (some of which are quite decent looking) and I believe there's free shipping, which is always good.

Also, if there are any problems with your order (because that happened to me once), tweet @Feelunique_care rather than using the contact form online. Both work, but in my opinion, tweeting them gets a bit of a faster response.

Basically, I love Feel Unique and have recommended my friends to go, so I thought I would recommend this wonderful site to my readers :D

Anyway, I thought I would just post quickly about this because I thought it would be a good way to save 10% on your favourite brand. I just wish I knew about this earlier!

Signing off now

Dusty Foxes

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I've just signed up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com