Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hello!

More of a filler post than anything, I did want to wish you all a very merry Christmas (or what ever you are celebrating) and Happy New Year!

For me, I'm spending Christmas eating a lot, and enjoying time with my family so no beauty related posts for now! I'll be back with more beauty posts in 2015 (I'm still struggling to believe that it's next week!). I'll be back to "regular service" on the 4th of January when I'm posting my New Year resolutions for my blog so look out for that!

Another thing I thought I'd add here is that I want to thank all the people who have followed me and given my blog love. Every time my email tells me I have a new follower on Bloglovin' or someone commented on my post etc, my heart warms and I hope in the coming year I'll be able to provide posts that you will enjoy! Let me know in the comment section if there's anything you want me to post about and I will try to!

I feel like that's all I wanted to say and also I'm being tempted away by food so I'll stop here and see you all in 2015!

Signing off now

Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com