Sunday 18 October 2015

Review: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Shadow Paint 006 Rich Russet

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to be sharing my review on the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Shadow Paint which I have in the shade 006 Rich Russet. This is a liquid eyeshadow which I bought because I heard about it on YouTube... like 90% of my makeup.

Inside the tube, there is this doe foot applicator, which you can use to place the product on the eyelids. Personally, I like to use this to place it in the middle to outer half of my lid, but keeping it close to the lash line. Then I blend the product out with a small duo fibre brush. My favourite one for this is from Real Techniques.I like to keep the product close to the lash line when placing it because when I blend it, it doesn't go too high. Also, I like the way the colour is darker where I originally placed the product because then it looks like there's shading and stuff like that when I didn't even spend 2 minutes applying it. 


Here is the product swatched. The bottom one is how it looks directly from the tube and the top one is when it's been blended out with my finger. I personally really like the bronze colour and I think it's a really easy colour to wear.

Here is the same swatch, but taken in sunlight. I just wanted to show that the product does have a bit of a glitter to it, but because of the liquid formula, it doesn't fall down and stays nicely in place.

I would also like to mention that this does set very quickly, so I recommend doing one eye and then the other. Also, this product is really good as a base for other shadows, but I personally like using it on it's own for a quick makeup look most of the time.

Have you tried this or any other liquid eyeshadows before? Let me know what you think in the comments section below!

Signing off now

Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com