Saturday 10 October 2015

Update and excuses

This picture has nothing to do with this post, but I thought I'd pop it up here because I haven't blogged the whole summer and I've forgotten how this blogging thing really works.

I've basically been making excuses for not blogging and not being active on social media since before my exams in May... So it's been a long time since then and I feel like I could've done something to prevent the hiatus. I accept responsibility for the fact that I haven't been around for ages, but I figured I'll put down all the excuses anyway, because as much as I would like to say that it's reasons why I haven't blogged, in reality, it's all excuses. Feel free to scold me and tell me off in the comments section!

Basically, I've been busy with life. I had exams, went on holidays, had no internet for months, broke my laptop screen and been lazy. I definitely could have made more effort, but I just had no inspiration. I haven't worn makeup in months as well, but since I've moved into my new place, I've been making the effort to try to wear it and I've been loving it. So I have some ideas for blog posts and I'm very excited to be back!

I'm definitely making more effort to schedule blog posts earlier so hopefully things like a 4 month long hiatus will not happen again, but as I am in university and very busy, I can make no promises.

Thank you so much to all of you who have stuck around all this time, and welcome to any new readers.

There will be a new post tomorrow at 10:00 am UK time, I'm going to write it now after posting this up so look out for that. I'm excited to share!

Signing off now,

Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com