Sunday 15 November 2015

Sample Sunday: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer


Hello, hope you're having a lovely Sunday. Today for Sample Sunday, I'll be reviewing the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer.

I got this sample from a MAC store recently and they gave me this little pot of concealer to test out before deciding to buy. I did ask for it as I had previously had  MAC Face and Body applied on me and it had made my skin itch. I was matched to NC20 for a highlighting under eye colour, but I don't know my actual colour in the MAC system.






The makeup artist was quite generous and gave me 3-4 pumps of the concealer. As you may be able to tell from the swatch, it is quite light on my skin and is quite heavy coverage.

The texture is suprisingly creamy. It looks quite liquid in the pot, but has a thicker feeling, while still feeling quite smooth.

I cannot use this particular shade on blemishes, but I have been trying it out under my eyes. I found that this particular shade on me does give the hightlighted effect, which I quite like sometimes. I also like that it has good coverage as I have quite bad under eye bags. I dab a bit on with my fingers then blend it out with a damp beauty blender (because I've been loving this lately) and it gives a really smooth look to my under eye area. 

I do find that this product does sink into the little creases I have throughout the day, which is a bit annoying, but I really like the coverage it gives. I think I may purchase the full size of this, but I have other concealers to work through first and I'm still skeptical about it. 

Have you tried this concealer before? What is your holy grail concealer? Let me know in the comments below!

Signing off now

Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com