Sunday 22 November 2015

Sample Sunday: Garnier Oil Infused Moisturising Lotion




Hello!

Sorry for the lousy pictures. I took these in a hurry and didn't realise they weren't that great.

Today is going to be a short review as I don't really have a lot to say about this product (for once), so let's get into it!
The texture of this lotion is quite light. I tend to use body butters on a day to day basis so I found it quite liquid compared to what I am used to. 

The scent is pleasant. I don't know what exactly it smells like, but it's not a strong scent and it's quite a warm scent, if that makes sense.

I found the lotion to sink into the skin really quickly and nicely and it left my skin feeling moisturised, but maybe not as smooth as I am used to. However, it didn't leave a film on my skin, which I really liked. 

Personally, I think that this is a good product from Garnier and if I wasn't so into body butters, I would probably have purchased it. I may keep this in mind for summer months when I want something lighter as it is moisturising and absorbs quickly.

Let me know if you've tried this and what your favourite lotions are in the comments below!

Signing off now

Dusty Foxes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com