Sunday 15 March 2015

Project 10 pan/ empties update!


 So, it's been about 3 months since I started Project 10 pan and I finished 4 items (one of which was actually on my list!). I actually photographed this a while ago and haven't gotten around to posting yet, so the update at the end has progressed a lot since, but more on that later.

I will be doing full reviews of these products over the coming weeks, so follow my blog if you're interested in seeing those!


17 Hide Away Concealer Cream in Medium
I admit, this finished a lot faster than I thought it would so I guess there was less in the tube than I thought! I also admit to using this rather excessively to finish it up. I liked this when I first got it, but after a while I realised it was the wrong undertone for my skin as it is very pink based. I would not repurchase.



Color Club 0-60 Speedy Top Coat
I had about half a bottle left of this and I painted my nails incessantly since starting Project 10 pan. If you're interested in what polishes I've been wearing, I did a post on my Favourite Autumn/Winter Nail Polishes.  I guess focusing on a single top coat does help it go faster! I did like this, but I found it wasn't really as fast drying as my Seche Vite, so I probably won't repurchase.



Skin Food Nail Vita Base Coat
Nothing else made me as sad to finish as this. I originally got this... 3 years ago as a birthday present from my sister. This is a Korean brand so it's not readily available in the UK so I probably would not be able to repurchase.


Colab Dry Shampoo New York
I admit to getting this because it is Ruth Crilly's product but I enjoyed using it. New York is a very fresh fruity scent, which I love. It's a very light spray and I might repurchase this once I finish my other dry shampoos, but I'm not sure yet.



 A quick update, like I mentioned before, I have made a lot more progress than shown in this picture. The Barry M powder has a bit more pan, the 17 pwoarr paint has a lot more pan and the MUA shadow has a lot of pan. I've also hit pan on my Soap and Glory Glow All Out powder and I've made good progress on some other stuff. Overall, I'm quite excited about my first "prize" which I hope to be sharing with you all soon!

Like I mentioned earlier, a full review of each of the products I've finished will be up in the weeks to come, so watch out for that.

Signing off now,

Dusty Foxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment and check back because I'm going to try and reply to every comment. Feel free to leave links because I love reading new blogs and if you want a more direct response, feel free to tweet me @dustyfoxes or email me at dustyfoxesbeauty@gmail.com